"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving"
- Albert Einstein.
Back in Balance Physiotherapy & Pilates is centrally located in Mermaid Waters on the Gold Coast.
Musculoskeletal Physiotheraphy Services
- Womens' health and Pregnancy (Incontinence, Joint pain, Core strengthening etc.)
- Sports injuries
- Dance injuries
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Chronic pain
- Neck pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- TMJ (Jaw) pain
- Back pain
- Sacroiliac joint (SIJ) pain, Pelvic pain
- Lower limb (Hip, Knee, Ankle)
- Upper limb (Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand)
- Low tone and Hypermobility
- Core strengthening
Vestibular Physiotherapy (Dizziness / Vertigo & Balance)
- BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo)
- Vestibular Neuronitis & Labyrinthitis
- Meniere’s Disease
- Post-operative vestibular disorder
- Cervicogenic Dizziness (from the neck)
- Vestibular Migraine
- Dizziness after stroke or head injury
- Drug-induced vestibular deficits (ototoxicity)
- Dizziness when watching things move (Motion Sensitivity)
- Mobility assessment and Falls Prevention
- Extensively equipped studio
- Matwork pilates – max. 6 per class
- Reformer pilates – max. 4 per class
Call 07 5511 5477
Mon - Fri 7am - 6pm
Sat by appointment
Mon 10:00am - 11:00am
Mon 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Tues 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Wed 10:00pm - 11:00pm
Wed 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Thu 11:00am - 12noon
Thu 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Fri 10:00am - 11:00am
Sat 8:00am - 9:00am
Sat 9:00am - 10:00am
Sat 10:00am - 11:00am
- sessions by request.
Doctor’s referral not necessary.
DVA, WorkCover, Chronic Disease Management Plans (Medicare) accepted, HICAPS facilities available for ease of private billing.
Pilates bookings essential. Eligible for health fund rebate. Individual and couples classes available upon request.
Cancellations within 24 hours of appointment will be invoiced.